Sunday, May 18, 2008

my artwork (masterpiece) =)

Sigh ... will be starting my college soon ... my second semester ... before that .. show you all some of my artwork in semester one ... haha ... quite tough actually suring semester one ... especially two weeks before assesment ... dun even have time to sleep ... tired .. need to wake up early as our class fall in the morning ... but i like it a lot although its tough ... cause its my own interest i think ... very interesting ... during our assesment or assesment... we dun have to read the book from morning to night .... to memorize ... what you all need to do use your brain ... !! creativity ... think as much as you can ... your idea ... for every subject ... and the way you do your work ... need to be very tidy ... finishing need to be in a very good condition in the sense of ... nice la ... mine actually not that nice ... haha ... some things seem to be nice when its far away from you ... =) this is my first half semester artwork ... 3D and art design and fundamentel ...
this is my final assesment artwork ... 3D and art design and fundamental ... different right ... nicer ?? haha ^.^
















this is ' colour harmony ' ... interior space ... categorized it into six spaces ...

'colour mixing' and 'value and intensity'

my 3D model ... made by paper clay ^.^

to be CONTINUE ....

No comments: